Used Car/ Wholesale Clerk
Land Rover Pasadena is looking for an Experienced Automotive Used Car and Wholesale Contracts Clerk to join our team and deliver an exceptional customer experience. We strive to deliver the very best for our customers by promoting positive and excellent experiences.
As a Used Car Contracts and Wholesale Clerk you will be efficiently and accurately processing DMV paperwork to the California DMV as well as other states DMV. You will also be processing used car contracts and reviewing for accuracy, legal compliance, and posting to accounting. We are looking for someone with DMV experience and someone who is a team player, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a problem solver, and an ability to prioritize and manage time.
- Minimum 3 years DMV processing experience preferred.
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience
- Reliability, enthusiasm, friendliness and a positive “team-player” attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient and ability to change with the times
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Check quality of deal paperwork to ensure we are complying with the law and company policies.
- Circulate DOC daily to store management once deals are processed.
- Daily updates on used car checklist following up on outstanding VIN verifications, smogs, appraisals etc.
- Follows and abides by all company policies.
- Follows procedure for time clocks and ensures is properly clocking in and out for work daily.
- Maintain all vehicle related schedules including Inventory, DMV and Due bill schedule.
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.
- Post wholesales and issue titles as needed.
- Process all used retail sales daily.
- Process used car DMV transfers, ensure timely transfers and avoiding late penalties.
- Produce daily heat sheet for DMV items and wholesales.
- Reconcile weekly DMV bundles to schedule, issuing checks, and/or making adjusting entries.
- Train and cover on processing of new car deals, New DMV registration, and wholesale processing and dealer trades.
- Verify pay-offs on trades, ensure timely mailing on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401(k) savings
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth
Apply for Used Car/ Wholesale Clerk
"*" indicates required fields