Service Technician (Night Shift)
US Auto Trust is Southern California’s fastest growing automotive group.
We are proud to have a stable of legendary brands such as Aston Martin, Land Rover, Jaguar, Cadillac, Genesis, and Hyundai. We are looking for the best and the brightest top-notch professionals to join our rapidly expanding team at our Jaguar Land Rover San Jose Location.
Jaguar Land Rover San Jose is looking to add Multiple Night Shift Automotive Service Technicians with German Vehicle Experience to our rapidly growing team. We offer a competitive signing bonus, compensation plan, comprehensive benefits program, and opportunities for career growth!
If you take pride in your work and enjoy delivering an exceptional customer experience, come see how our New Ownership is looking to add to our team who has that common goal in mind. If you are ready to join our team, apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses vehicle problems based on customer complaints and inspection.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Inspects and test drives newly delivered vehicles for obvious damage and missing major components and drivability functions.
- Installs optional equipment specified by the customer or dealer.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that customers’ cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ Year of Automotive Technician Experience Preferred.
- Customer satisfaction driven.
- Energetic Team player.
- Problem solving by analyzing and interpreting data.
- Mechanical, technical, and troubleshooting.
- Manual dexterity.
- Master technician skills a plus.
- ASE certified is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma and two years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid California driver’s license
- Clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and maintain a drug-and-alcohol free workplace. All applicants must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record.
Apply for Service Technician (Night Shift)
"*" indicates required fields