Service Technician (Jaguar Land Rover)
US Auto Trust is Southern California’s fastest growing automotive group.
We are proud to have a stable of legendary brands such as Aston Martin, Land Rover, Jaguar and Cadillac. We are looking for the best and the brightest top-notch automotive technicians to join our rapidly expanding service teams at our Jaguar Land Rover Dealership in San Jose.
We are looking for Technicians with 3+ Year of experience and Ford, BMW, or European Manufacturer Experience. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, Apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses vehicle problems based on customer complaints and inspection.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Inspects and test drives newly delivered vehicles for obvious damage and missing major components and drivability functions.
- Installs optional equipment specified by the customer or dealer.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that customers’ cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know etc.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Customer satisfaction driven.
- Energetic Team player
- Problem solving by analyzing and interpreting data.
- Mechanical, technical, and troubleshooting
- Manual dexterity
- Land Rover / Jaguar experience a plus
- Master technician skills a plus
- ASE certified is a plus
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma and two years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid California driver’s license
- Clean driving record
Apply for Service Technician (Jaguar Land Rover)
"*" indicates required fields