US Auto Trust is Southern California’s fastest growing automotive group.
We are proud to have a stable of legendary brands such as Aston Martin, Land Rover, Jaguar, Cadillac, Genesis, and Hyundai. We are looking for the best and the brightest top-notch professionals to join our rapidly expanding team at our Hyundai Glendale Location.
Hyundai Glendale is looking for a experienced Automotive Service Advisor with Kia,Hyundai, or Genesis Experience to join our rapidly growing team. We offer a competitive compensation plan with unlimited income potential, a comprehensive benefits program, and opportunities for career growth.
If you take pride in your work and enjoy delivering an exceptional customer experience, come see how ourNew Ownershipis looking to add to our team who has that common goal in mind. If you are ready to join our team, apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) rating as set by service manager.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Advises customers about necessary service for routine maintenance.
- Helps identify a mechanical problem by questioning the customer or doing a visual inspection or road test.
- Schedules and estimates of vehicle service and repairs.
- Confers with customers about inspection results, recommend corrective procedures and prepare work order for needed repairs.
- Prepares and helps customers understand repair orders showing time, cost, and labor estimates for service.
- Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Implements a quality control process to eliminate comebacks.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards, always demonstrating professionalism and courtesy with customers.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Previous automotive experience with Kia,Hyundai, or Genesis (2 years minimum)
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience
- Reliability, enthusiasm, friendliness and a positive “team-player” attitude
- A leader in service with verifiable CSI scores
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and maintain a drug-and-alcohol free workplace. All applicants must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record.
Apply for Service Advisor
"*" indicates required fields