US Auto Trust is Southern California’s fastest growing automotive group.
We are proud to have a stable of legendary brands such as Aston Martin, Land Rover, Jaguar and Cadillac.
We are looking for the best and the brightest top-notch professionals to join our rapidly expanding team at Hyundai and Genesis of Glendale!
The Porter helps ensure complete customer satisfaction by moving vehicles in and around the service area/lot, maintaining the cleanliness of vehicles and the service area, delivering vehicles to customers after service is complete, and transporting customers to/from their home when needed.
The ideal candidate has a high energy level, positive attitude, desire to work in a fast-paced environment, and a valid driver’s license.
- Competitive Compensation
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles
- Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed
- Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles
- Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
Apply for Porter
"*" indicates required fields