Internet Sales Consultant
US Auto Trust is Southern California’s fastest growing automotive group!
We are proud to have a stable of legendary brands such as Aston Martin, Land Rover, Jaguar and Cadillac. We are looking for the best and the brightest top-notch professionals to join our rapidly expanding team at our JLR Los Angeles Dealership.
JLR Newport Beach is looking for Multiple Internet Sales Consultants to join our team and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
Join our Team:
At JLR Los Angeles, we strive to create a positive and challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and we aim to deliver the very best experience possible to our customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals who share that same passion to join our team.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation – our commission-based pay structure allows you to control your income.
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options (medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and interests.
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism, excellence and teamwork.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generates business through internet sources.
- Assists guests in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to the guests responses over the internet.
- Directs guests to product information resources, including those available on the internet.
- Checks emails and responds to guests inquiries, as prescribed by dealership policy.
- Coordinates internet promotions with other dealership sales promotions and advertisement.
- Fully explains product performance, application, and benefits and offers test drives to all prospects.
- Introduces guests to dealership operations, including the service and parts departments, to emphasize to guests the quality and efficiency of the dealerships service operations.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to guest satisfaction.
- Utilized dealership internet lead management tool to develop a prospect system.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to guests.
- Writes complete sales orders, process paper work in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Communicates with Finance to make sure all stipulations for finalizing the paperwork are complete.
- Maintains and achieves the sales and guest satisfaction objectives set by management.
- Performs other administrative duties as assigned by management.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual should possess:
- Minimum of one (1) year sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts (such as adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying and percentages)
- Equity values and depreciation; and laws that govern retain automotive sales.
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees.
- Read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language.
- Learn and understand the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
- Use good judgment in challenging situations; pay attention to detail; follow-up with guests and employees.
- Work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person.
- Must have a valid sales license and driver license with a safe driving record.
Apply for Internet Sales Consultant
"*" indicates required fields