US Auto Trust is Southern California’s fastest growing automotive group.
We are proud to have a stable of legendary brands such as Aston Martin, Land Rover, Jaguar, Cadillac, Genesis, and Hyundai.
We are looking for the best and the brightest top-notch professionals to join our rapidly expanding team at US Auto Trust.
US Auto Trust is looking for an experienced automotive Contracts Clerk to join our team and deliver an exceptional customer experience. We strive to deliver the very best for our customers by promoting positive and excellent experiences.
- Minimum 3 years automotive accounting experience
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience
- Reliability, enthusiasm, friendliness and a positive “team-player” attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work-ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient and ability to change with the times
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
New and Used vehicle contracts
- Post new and used car deals.
- Final payments checks and Misc Deal checks cut daily and completed on time.
- Deal posting spreadsheet to Vice President.
- Post funding notices daily.
- Post dealer trade deals.
- Pull contracts from deal daily.
- Pay aftermarkets weekly.
- Process any refunds or cancellations as they come.
- Reconcile schedule and keep clean.
- Update Axcessa twice a week on every item.
- Aftermarket Axcessa daily.
- Any filing kept up daily.
- CIT updated daily– follow up with GM or Finance Director if necessary.
- Schedules turned in with notes to Business Manager every Friday and at Month End
- Anything else the Business Manager deems necessary
- Advent to ADP for JLRNB only
- 1st part of sales tax
- Final schedules
- Final notes in Axcessa
Other Duties as assigned.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401(k) savings
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth
Apply for Contracts Clerk
"*" indicates required fields