US Auto Trust is Southern California’s fastest growing automotive group.
We are proud to have a stable of legendary brands such as Aston Martin, Land Rover, Jaguar, Cadillac, Genesis, and Hyundai. We are looking for the best and the brightest top-notch professionals to join our rapidly expanding team at our JLR Newport Beach Dealership!
We are currently looking for Enthusiastic, Motivated, and Skilled Technicians of ALL LEVELS to come on board with us for an exciting and fast paced career working with one of Newport Beach’s most Iconic Dealerships.
We offer Competitive Pay, Excellent Benefits, and Amazing Employee Appreciation Events. If you are ready for the next level of service professionalism, then we would like to speak with you immediately!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses vehicle problems based on customer complaints and inspection.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- 1 year of Automotive Technician experience required.
- 1 year of Automotive Dealership experience preferred.
- Customer satisfaction driven
- Energetic Team player
- Problem solving by analyzing and interpreting data
- Mechanical, technical, and troubleshooting
- Manual dexterity
- Land Rover / Jaguar experience a plus
- Master technician skills a plus
- ASE certified is a plus
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma and two years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid California driver’s license
- Clean driving record
Apply for Automotive Technician
"*" indicates required fields